Registration & tickets
How to register ?
- Click on the ‘login’ button at the top of this page.
- Login to your Swing it Brussels account and choose your date and options.
- Add a partner by providing his/her email address. You need to choose the same Burning Swing date option as your dance partner.
- If you do not provide a partner, you will be put on the waiting list until we find you a match or until you find a dance partner.
- Once you’ve added a partner or have been matched with one, you will be invited to pay online within 10 days.
- After your payment, your ticket will be immediately and automatically sent to your email address.
Do I need to register with a partner?
- To keep the festival balanced, we welcome an equal number of leaders and followers.
- We encourage you to register with a dance partner.
- Single registration is possible, but you might be on the waiting list until we find a match or until you find a partner.
- If you are a Lead & Follow, you can sign up as a Switch dancer. If you do this, we do expect you to dance 50% of the time in both roles. We believe that this is necessary to keep the quality of the festival high, and to make sure that everyone is having a good time during the parties.
- You need to choose the same date option as your dance partner.
- If you are on the waiting list and later on you find a dance partner, ask your partner to add you as his/her dance partner so you can be matched.
General festival rules
- If we have not received your payment within ten days, your registration may be cancelled in order to give other people the chance to participate.
- If you have received a spot because you signed up with a partner, your spot is only secured if your partner has also registered and paid. If your partner cancels the festival, you will need to find a replacement in orde to keep your spot. You can either find a replacement yourself or write an email to us as we might able to find someone from our waiting list.
- By registering for Burning Swing you agree to pictures and video being made, shared and used on social media and for our own marketing purposes.
- In the occasion of a band/musician not being able to join, we might have to substitute the band or we might have to change the schedule.
- We reserve the right to change the time or location of the evening dances, and will communicate any changes on the website and/or Facebook Page.
- Swing It Brussels asbl reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone during the festival.
- If you behave inappropriately, you may be asked to leave without any refunds given.
- Swing It Brussels asbl does not take any responsibility for incidents and/or injuries nor for personal items or valuables that are lost or stolen during the event. Look out for yourself and for others as well please.
- With your registration to this festival you accept our terms and conditions and our Covid policy.
- Swing It Brussels asbl reserves itself the right to cancel the event or part of the event due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to war, strikes or labor disputes, embargoes, government orders, lockdown or any force majeure event. In this case, the event will not be postponed nor reimbursed.
Can I cancel my registration and get a refund?
If you haven’t pay yet, you can cancel your ticket by sending us an email. Please do, so we can give your spot to somebody else.
You paid for your ticket but you can’t make it after all? Sell your ticket to someone with the same role (leader or follower) and let us know.
Can I transfert my pass to someone else ?
Yes! Passes are transferable to other dancers in the same role (leader/follower/switch). To do this, log in on your Burning Swing dashboard, click on transfert my pass and enter the email address of the new owner. The new owner shall already have a Swing it Brussels account.
A new ticket will then be issued and your ticket will be voided.
Do you provide discounts for people who can't afford the event ?
The Burning Swing Team promotes solidarity between dancers and has created a solidarity fund. The funds collected will be used for the sole purpose of providing discounts to dancers who cannot afford to participate in the event. To apply, email us using the contact form
What is your COVID policy ?
If we have to cancel the event due to COVID, we will issue a full refund of all sold passes. You can find our detailed COVID policy on this page.